Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the connection with ea online was lost

Options
  • 20-12-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭

Folks does anyone have a fix for the above error ? It's only started happening since Friday and it happens one or two other of my mates also. Basically most of the time I can play multiplayer but randomly I get booted out to the above error. Really annoying as it's happened about 6 times this evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

Getting this too. No fix to note.

Was playing before with 6 people in a party and of the two squads 4 players got kicked, and the two remaining said the most of the other players were also getting dropped from that game.

Sounds like something only EA can fix if the problem is with their servers.

I have BF3 on Xbox and PS3 and it happens on both, but slightly moreso on the Xbox inasmuch as I've noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

cheers for that ! it was becoming a real pain last night. 2 of the 4 of the group getting kicked at the exact same time in every match and then having to rejoin, but ending up on the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Got this last night too, its weird because the last time it happened (month ago) I was squadded up with a fellow boardsie too :confused:
    But last night it was at nearly bang on 11 so I figured it was some update going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Idioteque

What seems to work for me is that if it happens in a few games in succession, I turn the Xbox off and back on - doesn't happen again.

Could be coincidence but that's worked the last two times I was getting the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 El Carlito

Happend to me and my brother, who was playing at a differnt location than me, last night around 10.30pm. It had the feel of the EA servers crashing as I couldn't even access my soldier to edit him. Took about 5-10 minutes before we were able to get back on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Happened to me last night on xbox but on Fifa 2012...EA are nothing but a bunch of tightass cvnts who refuse to allocate enough authentication servers...game after game year after year...same old shíte:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

1030 last night aswell on BF3 - sounds like a major server problem

Advertisement