Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social clubs in wexford

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi
    Looking for some associations or clubs other than GAA,golf,tennis,rugby and athletics.
    I am from Dublin and am looking for somewhere away from the wife to meet like minded guys for a bit of craic.

Any advice or suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Hey wbshandy , there is a sport called airsoft which has become very popular in Ireland over the last number of years. It is a military based sport akin to paintball with , we feel , a much more economical cost. It is a very social sport and as much emphasis is put on the craic and banter as on the game. I play on several sites but the main one is just outside Wexford. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. There are a large number of players that just don't do the normal main stream sports.

Advertisement