Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate Season 1

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the first season of Love/Hate in a bricks-and-mortar shop in Dublin? The ould lad really enjoyred the second season but hasn't seen the first, so I'm trying to get it as part of his Christmas present. Had a brief glance in HMV on Henry Street, but there didn't seem to be any sign of it, and i didn't have the time to look elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Littleminx

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the first season of Love/Hate in a bricks-and-mortar shop in Dublin? The ould lad really enjoyred the second season but hasn't seen the first, so I'm trying to get it as part of his Christmas present. Had a brief glance in HMV on Henry Street, but there didn't seem to be any sign of it, and i didn't have the time to look elsewhere.

Try there website i no you can get themsomewhere in westmeath,i think in golden discs, hope you get them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

It was in that HMV when I was in on Saturday, ground floor on the right hand side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Today, in the window of Golden Discs, ILAC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

It was in that HMV when I was in on Saturday, ground floor on the right hand side.
    Bawlz, I didn't realise they had DVDs on the ground floor.

Thanks for the help, guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JTER

There was around 20 copies in Tower Records above Easons. €14.99

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I got a copy in Tower Records last week but my mother got 2 in Tower Records today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Bawlz, I didn't realise they had DVDs on the ground floor.

Thanks for the help, guys.
    I meant ground floor where you enter from.
    The Irish shows were along the right side as you enter.

Advertisement