Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mugs/cups with children's names on

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

My little goddaughter is looking for a mug with her name on it as part of her present from me, but i haven't seen these anywhere and i'm out of my depth buying for a 6 year old!

Has anyone seen any anywhere? I've seen the cupcake moneyboxes with names and the VW car moneyboxes with names on but no mugs.

Any help would be appreciated :D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

hi.id say sam mc cauleys would print it io for you.buy a mug and bring it in to them.bet they could print the name on the cup/ based in fairgreen shopping centre or carlow shopping centre.very helpful in both stores.hope it works

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A lot of the places like Rathwood that sell stuff with names on can add any name you want.
    or maybe this crowd in Bagnalstown

http://www.solarsigns.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks a million. Will try all ideas.

Fairgreen nearest...:D

Advertisement