Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for the Holidays

Options
  • 21-12-2011 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else watching it? It is the best tv show for AGES. It is fantastic! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Dublin Airport: Coming home for Christmas?

Very enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Is anyone else watching it? It is the best tv show for AGES. It is fantastic! :D

The Channel 4 show hosted by Vernon Kay ?

Watched it tonight and trying to get my head around whats going on in it , looks good though I'd have liked to have seen it from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Yeah, I've been watching from the beginning.

I have to say, the Diggins family are a disgrace. What was up with the mother telling them all to grab whatever they could, when the show was supposed to be about sharing as big a prize as possible for everybody and making sure Naomi and Danny could have a lovely wedding.

If those girls were my sisters, I'd disown 'em, the greedy cows.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Some greedy bitches there alright, 80k for a mini, some shoes, a designer dress, and vip to ollie murs, not only greedy but thick too, worth no-where near that.

Advertisement