Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guesthouse/B and B in UCD area

Options
  • 21-12-2011 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey. I usually commute to UCD from Offaly but next semester I've an evening class so I'll miss last bus home. Does anyone know of any cheap guesthouses or b and b's or anywhere in the UCD area? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

jane.eyre wrote: »
    Hey. I usually commute to UCD from Offaly but next semester I've an evening class so I'll miss last bus home. Does anyone know of any cheap guesthouses or b and b's or anywhere in the UCD area? Thanks.

There's a hostel in Donnybrook that's reasonably priced and on all the bus routes.. They'll prob do a deal for you aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

jane.eyre wrote: »

the ucd fencing club website has a list of local accomadation options which might be useful

http://www.ucd.ie/fencing/accommodation.html

Advertisement