Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting First tattoo!!!

Options
  • 21-12-2011 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Nearly 21 and for the 21st present for parents i am getting first tattoo !!!!
    Thinkin Tribal one from shouder elbow .something in that line anyways!
    What i want to know is I am working out in the gym the past year and half over that time my arms grew and lost some size when i coulnt train and have gained size again . If i say get tatoo and arms grow more or shrink little will it effect the look of tattoo?

Also id like your opinions on tribal Piecies and what ye have or like !
    Always gud know whats out there !

Tia and merry x mass
    bk1991

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 remfan2011

Hey,I douth you need to worry about your arms growing and shrinking affecting the tattoo (unless you're the hulk!). Personally I'm not into tribal,although I do have some. But it's completely what YOU like that's important. Talk to artists,check out their work,use the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

remfan2011 wrote: »
    Hey,I douth you need to worry about your arms growing and shrinking affecting the tattoo (unless you're the hulk!). Personally I'm not into tribal,although I do have some. But it's completely what YOU like that's important. Talk to artists,check out their work,use the Internet.

Cheers for the advice ,What work have you got so far ? Would love all opinions and see whats been done and then decide .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 remfan2011

I've a tribal on right shoulder,a cross on neck,dragon on my back, a small classic pin up on my calf and my most recent is a tradational 'girl head' with a rose and old style clock. I got that done last week in limerick by an American tattooer called Chad Koeplinger and I'm dead happy with it. I personally love American traditional/neo traditional style. My next will be a full sleeve. As I say,it's about what you want and not what others tell you is cool. Find a good reputable studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

remfan2011 wrote: »
    I've a tribal on right shoulder,a cross on neck,dragon on my back, a small classic pin up on my calf and my most recent is a tradational 'girl head' with a rose and old style clock. I got that done last week in limerick by an American tattooer called Chad Koeplinger and I'm dead happy with it. I personally love American traditional/neo traditional style. My next will be a full sleeve. As I say,it's about what you want and not what others tell you is cool. Find a good reputable studio.
    cheers for the advice .Sounds like you know what your talkin about with all the experience lol.

Advertisement