Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rte player app live

• 21-12-2011 8:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Rte player has been released in the app store

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Not loading for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Not loading for me.
    Are you trying it over 3G? If so you need to go into settings and enable 3G streaming. Working perfectly for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Nice, would explore it. Have just got a iFunia video converter HD's promo code for my Canon. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Just tested 3G there and it's working for me. Quality is better on wifi but that's to be expected.

• Advertisement

What network are you on? I'll give it another shot later.
    On 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Can't get a programme to play on iPad or iPhone over 3G or wifi. Can navigate through it no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭tubbs26

I'm having the same problems as everyone else over 3G. After a few attempts I was able to watch Hardy Buck for a few minutes. Haven't attempted a whole programme yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Can't get a programme to play on iPad or iPhone over 3G or wifi. Can navigate through it no problem.

Ditto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Same here will not let me watch anything. Pity as the app is nice to navigate and looks well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

Working fine for me on wifi and 3G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just installed and it works fine on 3G (O2 network). The quality is pretty good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Working for me now too. They must have forgot to switch it on earlier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Works very well here and happy to see that full Airplay support is implemented. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Got it working by rebooting my iPad and iPhone by holding down power and home buttons, ignoring all onscreen messages. Content then streamed.

Better news: if you're on 3 IRL and in Belfast, the UK or elsewhere in a 3 Like Home country, the full Player experience is available as your 3 connection flags it as an Irish IP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement