Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a VW mechanic?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've been having issues with my mk4 VW Golf lately.

It seems to be an electrical issue however I can't say I am certain about this.

Would anyone be able to recommend a mechanic around the city that may be able to resolve my problem.

I would like to stay away from main dealers if at all possible

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

malcolm the dude who used work in hyundai has a new garrage set up in kilmeaden behind haughtons pub (next to kilmeaden tractors), I think he is a VW expert/enthusiast as he has some mk 2 golf models hes also restoring.... def knows his way around a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

malcolm the dude who used work in hyundai has a new garrage set up in kilmeaden behind haughtons pub (next to kilmeaden tractors), I think he is a VW expert/enthusiast as he has some mk 2 golf models hes also restoring.... def knows his way around a car
    Behind pub and next to kilmeaden. Is he Malcolm in the middle? Badum tish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

seanybiker wrote: »
    Behind pub and next to kilmeaden. Is he Malcolm in the middle? Badum tish

Loooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Thanks for the replies guys. Went out to Madigans in the end and got it sorted fairly quickly and didnt break the bank either. Will probably be going back again with any other problems I have in the fiture :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

or o shea,s garage in the riverstown industrial estate in tramore are very good with any german cars top job

Advertisement