If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on Philips 46PFL9706

Options
  • 21-12-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

What can you do this TV for?
    Thanks,
    Hugh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Hugh

I'm afraid to report Philips HQ have gone very quiet on the new 9 series TV's at this time.

We certainly wont see them this side of the New Year and I havent managed to gleen anymore info from the reps.

Naturally once I have a release date i'll shout it out on Boards.

Have a good one

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭hubiedubie

Thanks Ashley. Are there any of these even on display yet? Sounds like a cracking set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Hugh

Afraid not - they didnt even have one at the trade show a couple of months back.

I've never even had the chance lay my eyes on one my as yet myself.

Once again sorry!
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.