Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade:Tototek Flash Carts (Snes, MD, & MS)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd be interested in the Meg or the SMS one , no idea what I'd have to trade
    I'll have a poke around (I'll have a GG and TV tuner for trade shortly , but since I got my first GG from you I'm guessing you dont need one!)
    Any interest in a non working original Halo Edition Xbox 360 with all the trimmings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'd be interested in the Meg or the SMS one , no idea what I'd have to trade
    I'll have a poke around (I'll have a GG and TV tuner for trade shortly , but since I got my first GG from you I'm guessing you dont need one!)
    Any interest in a non working original Halo Edition Xbox 360 with all the trimmings?

I have a GG & a tuner, actually got a boxed tuner for pittens on Infideals. Any idea whats wrong with the Halo 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

EnterNow wrote: »
    I have a GG & a tuner, actually got a boxed tuner for pittens on Infideals. Any idea whats wrong with the Halo 360?

Fairly obvious whats wrong.........

Its Halo ffs:D

It's truly borked
    It was a graphics board problem (no video on any cable, but audio was fine), gave it in to a crowd to fix , they couldn't , may even be red ringing now after they were finished , I haven't checked.You know my luck with Xboxes ;)
    No idea if it can be fixed , but it'd be probably sellable for a bit overthe odds if you used the case with another working xbox.
    Theres all the cables, hard disk , controller , headset , all matching.

It's truly borked
    It was a graphics board problem (no video on any cable, but audio was fine), gave it in to a crowd to fix , they couldn't , may even be red ringing now after they were finished , I haven't checked.You know my luck with Xboxes ;)
    No idea if it can be fixed , but it'd be probably sellable for a bit overthe odds if you used the case with another working xbox.

I'd be interested in it, would the MD64 do the deal?

Edit - does it have HDMI out? As I'd need it to have that for a case swap I have in mind

• Advertisement

It's truly borked

I'd be interested in it, would the MD64 do the deal?

Edit - does it have HDMI out? As I'd need it to have that for a case swap I have in mind
    ill have a check but yeah it should do. md64 would be fine

ill have a check but yeah it should do. md64 would be fine

Cool, if it has an HDMI port I'll be happy to trade the MD64 & programmer for it :)

Had a quick look and it does have HDMI , I'll give you a shout tommorrow so

Good stuff, cheers man

The Luas-mesiter now owns the MD64 chaps,

The SNES & Mastersystem ones are still available :)

• Advertisement

Aye tis great :)(gotta get that cable off you first , turns out I have every weird cable but!).

Aye tis great :)(gotta get that cable off you first , turns out I have every weird cable but!).

Can't find the damn thing anywhere, so I ordered one up for you from Elara. I'll have it by the 4th or 5th, apologies!

To anyone else, you will need a male to male parallel port cable for the programmer, these are purchased additionally to the cart from Tototek & are not included by default. I'm sorting Luas out as I told him I had all the cables :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

Does the tototek make you go like this?

If so, I'll order 100! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

waveform wrote: »
    Does the tototek make you go like this?

If so, I'll order 100! :D

That's actually a video of Enternow back when he first got his Tototek carts.

Ok as it happens now I'm on the lookout for a PAL N64, should any of the two remaining carts interest anyone with one to spare :) [SNES & Mastersystem are the ones left]

I might take you up on that offer for the SNES cart.
    I dont have a spare n64 but this one hasnt seen use in months so might trade it , let me have a look around and see what I can get

I might take you up on that offer for the SNES cart.
    I dont have a spare n64 but this one hasnt seen use in months so might trade it , let me have a look around and see what I can get

No problemo dude

SNES & Mastersystem Carts still available

On the lookout for a Gamecube Gameboy Player if anyone wants to offload one...

Will swap these for anything of similar value, games/hardware. Sure throw anything out there

Mastersystem

smspro.jpg

Snes

31c1008faa9c0d329d705b573ac6c833.image.717x550.jpg

Both carts are inside standard cart shells.

I also have the Super T cart for those of you with non modded PAL Snes's, they work like the old import adapters - pal game in the back, ntsc on top. I'd consider this part of the SNES flash cart though & will bundle them in together

c9670bc826a42346df0c26268e6d2470.image.639x550.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok last roll of the dice, these pics are of the actual items. Throw any offers out there

4uxjrb.jpg

5dv0uq.jpg

Ok the Super T connector is now gone.

I've fit the Snes flash cart with a PAL CIC chip, which means it'll run now without the need for the Super T connector. So basically, just flash the roms to the cart & plug the cart into the console as you would a normal snes cart.

its probably unfair to keep the meg one from its brethren, lemme see what I can dig up , check your pm so

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, you can only flash one rom at a time with this, yes?
    I wonder...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have a ylod 60gb PS3 or the Hori compact joystick to trade

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, you can only flash one rom at a time with this, yes?
    I wonder...

No, the Snes one can hold up to 4 16Mb roms which are the large type. It's 64Mb so you'd also fit x8 8Mb roms on it, & so forth.
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have a ylod 60gb PS3 or the Hori compact joystick to trade

The PS3 would be cool, but it'd have to be reballed. What firmware was it on do you know, if it was anything later than 3.55 I would have to pass my good man

It was the firmware update that came out at the launch of LA Noire, so if you can find that date that'll indicate the firmware...
    No controllers with it either :(

These are now gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement