Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Fuel stove service - Inishowen

Options
  • 21-12-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for someone to give my solid fuel stove in the living room a good service.

I have been using it ok, and had got the chimney cleaned out before lighting it this year, but with all the safety scares these days, I would like to get it serviced wrt the fire rope, the fire cement, glass seals etc.

Recommend anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

NIMAN wrote: »
    Looking for someone to give my solid fuel stove in the living room a good service.

I have been using it ok, and had got the chimney cleaned out before lighting it this year, but with all the safety scares these days, I would like to get it serviced wrt the fire rope, the fire cement, glass seals etc.

Recommend anyone?
    Sorry off topic but related,where can I buy a co2 alarm?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Search B&Q, Homebase, Argos etc, or any hardware store should stock them.

And its CO, not CO2, which is carbon dioxide.

Advertisement