Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Endurance / Lactic Acid Buffers

• 21-12-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Just interested. Don't think it's been discussed here before.

Any users / experience? Some interesting testimonials. Any of the sports science guys got an opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I've got into a number of arguments, some quite nasty (none of the nastiness from me amazingly) with Bevan and John from IM Talk over this. It was actually one of the contributing factors to me stopping listening it their show.

A science dude friend (HP lab in a college) says its not complete snake oil but remains sceptical as to the extend of their claims. He's looked at the research and not all of it is invalid.

An Elite friend takes it and says its aided his recovery without a doubt.

Personally I have my doubts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

I used it & definitely thought I had less leg tiredness.

WTF Tunney?? Would hardly call you vs. IMTalk an argument. Great show, many a turbo session was made bearable thanks to them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

LCD wrote: »
    I used it & definitely thought I had less leg tiredness.

WTF Tunney?? Would hardly call you vs. IMTalk an argument. Great show, many a turbo session was made bearable thanks to them!

Not an argument okay. John being very touchy then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Notwitch

yeah, plenty of users seem to have positive things to say about it aiding recovery - including some I'd put in the sceptical/experienced category.

It's funny how if it was sold as a health supplement (fish oil, omega 3, glucosamine type thing) I'd probably try it straight off, just with the way it's being packaged it feels like it's getting closer to a 'line' - no offence intended to any users!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Notwitch

tunney wrote: »
    It was actually one of the contributing factors to me stopping listening it their show.

Are you sending back your award?

• Advertisement
Advertisement