Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas presents for your OH

Options
  • 21-12-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Started going out with a girl in September. For Christmas I got her a voucher for a hot stone massage and a pair of earrings. Hoping this is enough. We didnt set a budget so I wasnt limited by how much I could send. I think she'll like the massage though!

What did everyone else get their OH's for Christmas? Did the length you were going out determine how much you spent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I don't have an OH, I'm one of those forevere alone meme types.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

What did everyone else get their OH's for Christmas? Did the length you were going out determine how much you spent?

Yes :) Year 4 together, this year she wanted an Iron :)

Last year she wanted alot more stuff.

Year before....well we spoiled each other rotten.

Course the kids arriving in the last two years took their toll too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Tefral

Bought my OH a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. We are going out 6 years, I suppose the value of presents actually has been rising but has levelled off in the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BrendanCro

I started going out with my gf in Sept too. In my view when its that new a relationship its all about something soppy and sentimental rather than expensive stuff. Spend money or doing something like dinner or show if ye want and get present that you know she will like.

I went for soppy present of xmas stocking with her name on it. Gave it to her today as going home for xmas and she LOVED it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC

• Advertisement
Advertisement