Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the Santa Strike Force is and how you can help!

• 21-12-2011 2:48pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Around Christmas we do this kinda fun, odd thing.

We spy on Irish kids charities to find out what fun things they need and then I ask you for money and I go buy those things and surprise them with them over the holidays.

Stuff like Xboxes, Nintendo DS's, sometimes its something as simple as a box of finger paints.

100% of the money goes towards these items. Not a cent is used for anything else.

The charities themselves are given these items, not the kids directly, so that the next child gets the benefit too. And the next and the next.

If you think thats a nice thing. I could do with a fiver. I'm a fiver short this year. I'm always a fiver short. :) Can you spare one? G'wan you were only going to drink it anyway :p

[ssf]Givus a fiver[/ssf]

If you haven't a fiver you can still help me. Put this

[noparse][ssf]Support SSF[/ssf][/noparse]

in your sig or after a post and spread the word.

Thank you.
    Tom "DeVore" Murphy.

ps: if you *work* in a kids charity and you want to attract the laser sights of the Santa Strike Force, you can get me here by PM, or on twitter @devore .I want to hear from you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement