Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hampers in D15

Options
  • 21-12-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin 15 or Dublin 7 that does hampers?

I guess i should probably start Christmas shopping at some stage :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

I noticed a new shop in The Blanch Centre that looked like it made up hampers. Its located were Monsoon used to be on the upper level. I'm sure Superquinn would do food/drink hampers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Superquinn definitely have hampers for sale. May not be any left though at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

tskk wrote: »
    I noticed a new shop in The Blanch Centre that looked like it made up hampers. Its located were Monsoon used to be on the upper level.

I think that's being run by McCabes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

It's around Diffney's Men's shop.
    Make your own one it's more personal, couple nice bottles of wine, condiments, small box of choc's, cheese's, etc, half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Gaspode wrote: »
    Superquinn definitely have hampers for sale. May not be any left though at this stage!

I think there'll be plenty left at the price they are charging ;-) unless I read the sign wrong it was €75 & €100, for the small and large ones...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yeah, mad expensive alright. They're not good value for money, and you'd make a better one yourself if you could pick up a basket and some cellophane.

Advertisement