Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads with subscription?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm am currently subscribed to boards again. Only a short term one this time.

I notice there are two quite conspicuous animated advertisements: one in the top corner for boards deals and the other in the bottom corner for UPC.

I seem to remember a perk of subscription was no advertisements or am I just remembering wrong?

Cheers

Stove
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

For all your account questions - Help Desk

However, you are correct - subscribers have the option of disabling advertisements. You have not enabled that option. Go to your User Control Panel, then to Edit Options and you'll see an option there for Removing Advertisements. It will be set to "Leave 'em" ..you'll want to change that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Thanks a million.

Much appreciated.

Advertisement