Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valeting

• 21-12-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for car-valeting in or around the Sixmilebridge/Shannon/Newmarket area? I know of a guy out in Ballycar but would like to get some suggestions as of the quality of the job and the pricing etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

These lads in coonagh, premier car valeting they are top class and price is good too!

http://www.premiercarvaleting.net/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I used a guy in Smithstown a few years ago, just off the roundabout between the Town Centre and Smithstown, it was at least 4 years ago (was selling a car) but they did a top class job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Clareman wrote: »
    I used a guy in Smithstown a few years ago, just off the roundabout between the Town Centre and Smithstown, it was at least 4 years ago (was selling a car) but they did a top class job

AFAIK the one by Smithstown has closed. I might try the one out by Coonagh so.

byebye wrote: »
    These lads in coonagh, premier car valeting they are top class and price is good too!

http://www.premiercarvaleting.net/

How long does it take for them to do a full valet? And is there any chance they mightn't do a full service but just shampoo and clean the seats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I get my car valeted by the Texaco garage in Shannon and they always do a great job.

I have actually been meaning to get it done for the past couple of weeks but kept forgetting - thanks for the reminder, I've just booked it in for tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

AFAIK the one by Smithstown has closed. I might try the one out by Coonagh so.

How long does it take for them to do a full valet? And is there any chance they mightn't do a full service but just shampoo and clean the seats?

Ya they will do what ever you want! it only took a day for my car dropped in the morning and was ready at around 2pm

just tell him what you want done and they'l sort you out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002193881211

Lenanes Valeting - he's excellent, does a brilliant job. Here's his info:

Car Wash, Mini Valet, Standard Valet and Premium Valet available. Just call David 0879805376 for bookings. Flexible Hours

NOW LOCATED ON LIMERICK RD, NEWMARKET-ON-FERGUS!

Car wash €7

Van/Jeep wash €9

Mini valet is €30 which is wash, hoover, interior dash clean and interior door panels and detar

Standard valet is €50 wash, hoover, interior dash clean, interior door panel, detar, exterior trims and tyres dressed, windows cleaned in and out

Premium valet is €80 wash, hoover, interior dash clean, interior door pane, boot hoovered, detar, exterior trims and tyres dressed, windows cleaned in and out, seats and carpets shampooed and car waxed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Bif

+1 for Premier...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Mrsbrady wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002193881211

Lenanes Valeting - he's excellent, does a brilliant job. Here's his info:

Car Wash, Mini Valet, Standard Valet and Premium Valet available. Just call David 0879805376 for bookings. Flexible Hours

NOW LOCATED ON LIMERICK RD, NEWMARKET-ON-FERGUS!

Car wash €7

Van/Jeep wash €9

Mini valet is €30 which is wash, hoover, interior dash clean and interior door panels and detar

Standard valet is €50 wash, hoover, interior dash clean, interior door panel, detar, exterior trims and tyres dressed, windows cleaned in and out

Premium valet is €80 wash, hoover, interior dash clean, interior door pane, boot hoovered, detar, exterior trims and tyres dressed, windows cleaned in and out, seats and carpets shampooed and car waxed.

+1 got him to do a premium valet my 6-series recently he did a nice job :)
    he in newmarket on fergus

Advertisement