Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to do some study in town?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a library in town which is quiet enough with decent study area. Want to go in for the morning and then sort out the last of my shopping for Xmas so town suits perfect. Good central location and one i do not need to be a member to get in the door and use the wifi (wifi is a must).

I know of most of the libraries locations in town but no idea what they are like and dont want to go in and it ends up being majorly noisey and cant get anything done.

Also would be great if a nice coffee place near to it for when i need the caffeine hit.

Hoping to go in tomorrow so if people have recommendations would be handy.

Cheers,

Chris.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

A friend of mine does a good bit of study in Pearse St. Library. Maybe try there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Never knew about that one. Looks nice. May pop in and have a look. Cheers.

Advertisement