Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera op & editor in one

Options
  • 21-12-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am a camera op & editor living in Dublin city center. I own and operate a Canon DSLR. I recently completed a short using the 5D mark II, 7D & 60D. I have an array of lenses to suit any situation. Another recent film I work on won best foreign film at an LA film festival.

I edit on a iMac 27.5" with Final Cut Studio, the adobe collection and Magic Bullet looks. I have worked on short films corporate videos and events.

My showreel here link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbXXDrZKHYk&feature=g-upl&context=G2419fc1AUAAAAAAAJAA

I am open to doing short films, music videos just about anything as long as it interests me and the people doing it are professional.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

What's the name of that heist movie you shot? Who directed it?

It's hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bonevidz

Glad you enjoyed it. It was called '3 bags full'. It was part of our final year project and was a huge learning curve for us.

Advertisement