Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial arts and fully contact sparring

Options
  • 21-12-2011 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey everybody,

I am new to this so please bare with me. I have recently moved to cavan from dublin. I am looking for some martial arts clubs in cavan. I know there is posts already on this but I am just looking for an up to date info. I am a complete novice. Anything with full contact sparring (kickboxing) and I would be interested in studying something along the lines of jiu jitsu.

If anyone could help out it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

Hey, there's a club in Virginia. They do traditional Ju-Jitsu and Ninpo or Ninjitsu. You can find them at Genbukan.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Niall Keane

Navan is 60km, 1/2 hour on M3? I think?

www.navansanda.webs.com

part of Wudang Sanshou just starting up, full size boxing ring, 22 heavy bags, weight machines, wcs, showers, changing etc.
    Oh and classes are free for January while it gets started properly, €5 after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Thread already operating here on the same subject http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056489039

No need to start new threads OP, just post in them and they bump back to the top.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement