Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Laptop Screen

Options
  • 21-12-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

My screen has a 1inch long scratch. Its deep enough that you can feel it if you rub your finger across it.

Anyone know how to repair it?

How much it would cost to repair it?

Where I can get it repair?

If a repair will make it as new?

Is it possible to replace the screen skin or muct you replace the whole screen?

How much would it cost?

Its a Dell Laptop, I got a screen upgrade so its a fairly good quality screen.

Any answers to any questions gratefully recieved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

Don't know if you can get it repaired. Laptop screens aren't made out of glass as far as i know. You might just need to get a new screen. Where ever it is your livin, there is bound to be one or even another town that does computer repairs. Best best is to search for them (google, golden pages etc) and bring it into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sarah2010

hi, you could bring it into these guys, i got my laptop screen repaired here. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

Sarah2010 wrote: »
    hi, you could bring it into these guys, i got my laptop screen repaired here. hope this helps

I don't think he/she would wait 5+ months to repair the screen.

Advertisement