Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzz PS3 - Where to buy before Xmas?

Options
  • 21-12-2011 7:40pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

HMV are after screwing me over and only informing me now that they're out of stock of Buzz despite the fact that I ordered 2 weeks ago! Does anyone know where I could get the game for PS3 in either Dublin City or Wicklow town or somewhere close to either in the next few days?

Would be so appreciative!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

This option won't get you the buzzer controllers but may help as a last resort.

Buzz: Quiz player is a free download that only has a few questions but can use the quiz pack that the main game uses, so download this free game and buy a few of the download packs to fill it out. A normal ps3 controller can be used for each player.

The buzz controller does add to it and afterwards if you find the game (may not be an option as this sounds like it'll be coming from santa) the packs you bought will work on the real full game.

I also think i saw the full game in gamestop in Tallaght a week ago.

Advertisement