Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Black Dress

Options
  • 21-12-2011 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭

Looking for this perfume for the girlfriend for Christmas.
    Tried for it in Little Island Pharmacy this evening but was told to try Mahon Point. Seeing as traffic is murder there these times anyone know anywhere else in the city that does this? "Little Black Dress" by Avon?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I think the only place you'll get it is from an Avon salesperson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Dammit. I actually know of an Avon rep on the road,could I buy this off of her if I got to meet her?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Think that would be your best bet, but from what I remember when you order from the rep, they have to order the stuff from someone else and it takes a while for the stuff to come:( But you never know, she might have some stock lying around:)

I'll give it a try tomorrow, will post up how it goes:)

Any Avon reps looking at this willing to help out an "old" romantic?:D

Met the Avon Lady as she was getting a fresh delivery to her home this morning, lo and behold she had 30 ml bottles of eau de parfum for sale.
    Job done and thanks for the heads up newbee22:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement