Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clothes dryer ??

Options
  • 21-12-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

hey,
    im looking for a good clothes dryer one that spins both ways.
    any bargins or recommendation be much apperacied:D hopefully not too expencive ha :)
    ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Ibtl

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

If I were you OP I'd wait till the January sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Galia

hi,

Do you have a price range and or brand in mind?

BTW most shops are having there January sales now due to the recession..... people waiting will be not be happy.
    The Recession has killed the so called January sales the time for a bargain is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭waxer1986

sher55 wrote: »
    hi,

Do you have a price range and or brand in mind?

BTW most shops are having there January sales now due to the recession..... people waiting will be not be happy.
    The Recession has killed the so called January sales the time for a bargain is now.

not really dont no much about them.im buying it for the mother so probely around 200 quid if i could get a good one for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxav

Go to nearest retailer, I know Curries have them. Find White Knight tumble drier do not hesitate. Buy.
    I repair white goods and this is the best machine on the market, simple reliable good machine. So good in fact that historically you could buy this machine for €159 right up to €399 depending on whether you wanted to buy it badged as a white knight or a Philips or a servos or a Bosch because it was rebadged to these and numerous makes.
    But when the lid came off there was the ould reliable white knight underneath.
    Seriously good machine. And honestly people have and still do pay two and a half times the money just because the name is Bosch.
    The front is different on them but you'll recognise them from the back Identical with a red reset button.

• Advertisement

I recommend Zanussi/Electrolux as a good base line brand.
    Example here :
    http://www.sherwoodsdirect.ie/product/tumble-dryers/zanussi/zde26110w/zan-zde26110w

It is all down to what you want vented or condenser .
    I bought the zanussi for a relative it is a robust machine for the price range.
    This machine is spot on for your price range .......

Drove it down to wexford to my relative last year for Christmas.....:eek:

Maxav wrote: »
    Go to nearest retailer, I know Curries have them. Find White Knight tumble drier do not hesitate. Buy.
    I repair white goods and this is the best machine on the market, simple reliable good machine. So good in fact that historically you could buy this machine for €159 right up to €399 depending on whether you wanted to buy it badged as a white knight or a Philips or a servos or a Bosch because it was rebadged to these and numerous makes.
    But when the lid came off there was the ould reliable white knight underneath.
    Seriously good machine. And honestly people have and still do pay two and a half times the money just because the name is Bosch.
    The front is different on them but you'll recognise them from the back Identical with a red reset button.

I really do not understand people who buy Bosch .
    so mush better offers to be had nowadays......also standard bocsh price is almost miele price.
    so if you have a extra few quid get the higher quality miele ....
    Panasonic have also now entered the market and beat Bosch price and beat the warranty !!! Go with the better warranty people !!!!!!! for less money !!!!

Advertisement