Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mentored Shave??

• 21-12-2011 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi Lads-
    I am sick to death of hacking my face to bits with my space-age multi-blade razor and going to work with little Japanese flags all over. I am considering the switch to DE. If you're doing another mentored shave in the near future, please sign me up!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Duly noted...

I've actually emigrated but let me send a couple of PM's to maybe get one started...

Cheers

<MadsL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

MadsL wrote: »
    Duly noted...

I've actually emigrated but let me send a couple of PM's to maybe get one started...

Cheers

<MadsL
    Thanks for that! Sounds like we did the opposite move - you went from here to America and I for some reason came to Ireland from America!:D

Thanks for that! Sounds like we did the opposite move - you went from here to America and I for some reason came to Ireland from America!:D

If you think hard about my location tag you can figure out where?

"Is Las Vegas far?"
    Nope, about 100 odd miles that way
    "Really?"
    Oh, that Vegas. yep, that's far.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Sorry mate, I've been ordered by my doctor not to think hard for the next 10 days:D
    570 miles northwest-ish would put you in San Francisco but I'm sure there's a trick hiding in this question!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess... Albuquerque?

• Advertisement

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess... Albuquerque?

Either you are very good or stalking me :) Well done...

Advertisement