Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 wifi adapter

Options
  • 21-12-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi, where will I find the best price for a wifi adapter?

Have googled, and ebay`d but what is genuine?

Some at €45 and some that look the same at £18.99 on ebay.

Would go for a second hand one if any one out there has one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

jamesbil wrote: »
    Hi, where will I find the best price for a wifi adapter?

Have googled, and ebay`d but what is genuine?

Some at €45 and some that look the same at £18.99 on ebay.

Would go for a second hand one if any one out there has one.

Have you you tried adverts.ie? Usually some going on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Being honest, if ya can stay away from them and try run broadband with a cable. I have one and depending on the router, you stand a good chance of disconnecting from live every 2 hours at the most. After trying everything possible and only a slight difference, went back to having a wired connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭jamesbil

was doing that but it involves a cable across the floor and Im not able to connect pc as well as the 3 router has only one network port, cant connect pc via wifi as i use voip which is useless on wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭forfcksake

You can use your laptop as a wifi adapter by bridging the connections, cheaper then buying the Xbox one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

i got a second hand one of these, works great for playing mw3, at first i had a lag/ bullets not hitting target issues and was blaming the wifi adapter, but a mate came over and did some techy stuff and my ping dropped to 26 so no lag, and i can kick ass on mw3, nothing worse than shooting a fella five times and him killing you...
    got mine on ebay, but adverts and done deal have them reasonably cheap too

• Advertisement
Advertisement