Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Upgrade

• 21-12-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'm interested in upgrading my Eircom Broadband to this bundle http://www.eircom.net/broadband/products/bbpackages/ngb/21/ since it has Unlimited usage allowance (or 250gb as it says at the bottom):rolleyes:

What i want to know is this bundle any good or is they're hidden extras that they don't mention that bump up the 29.99 price?
    Oh and since this bundle is only for Broadband and the page say's that it doesn't include Line Rental do i still get to keep my house phone?:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

So you're currently with Eircom?

The prices Eircom list for broadband only are false. They list the prices excluding line rental.
    Line rental is about €25.36 so that brings it up to €55.35/month for broadband only.

Where as the same broadband with offpeak calls is €52/month (€45/month for the first 6 months)

So its actually cheaper to keep your house phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 matthewpov

So you're currently with Eircom?

The prices Eircom list for broadband only are false. They list the prices excluding line rental.
    Line rental is about €25.36 so that brings it up to €55.35/month for broadband only.

Where as the same broadband with offpeak calls is €52/month (€45/month for the first 6 months)

So its actually cheaper to keep your house phone.
    He is right, better off sticking with your phone package.

Advertisement