Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of anywhere that sells eggnog in the cartons ?

• 21-12-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

As above ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I've never seen it in Limerick, but I'd love to try it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    I've never seen it in Limerick, but I'd love to try it :)
    Had it last year in Dublin, was fair loolahed so cant remember the taste, I'd lje to taste it sober this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Had it last year in Dublin, was fair loolahed so cant remember the taste, I'd lje to taste it sober this time

my advise would be not to it tastes terrible. You could also make some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Wouldn't mind trying this stuff too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I'm nearly sure I've asked this question last Christmas, and haven't found any place :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Mary I had cartons of it in their canteen to make eggnog lattes with! I asked where they got it and the girl said they got it straight from Starbucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Mary I had cartons of it in their canteen to make eggnog lattes with! I asked where they got it and the girl said they got it straight from Starbucks.

Starbucks me eye....that's not Starbucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

No - But at least if you do find some between now and next December it will be very heavily discounted!

Advertisement