Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S+B PMII and AGS Swat Elite

• 21-12-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭

hey all, i am selling 2 of my scopes they are,

schmidt+Bender pmII 4-16x50 lp with mil dot reticule. This scope had little use and is in perfect condition. it has the single turn turrets. pics on request.

Brand new AGS swat elite. 8-32x56 mil dot reticule, illuminated, more info tho follow or as requested. paid 450 for it looking for 300 ono.

I am open to sensible offers on the pmII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Hi,

How much for the S&B & is it German or Hungarian manufacture?

Cheers,

C :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ALAN.223

hows it goin m8 any pictures of scope cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Wolfie55

Sorry lads I made a mistake in the ad my scope is the non illuminated model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Wolfie55 wrote: »
    Sorry lads I made a mistake in the ad my scope is the non illuminated model

which one is not illuminated the pm 11 or the AGS or both. i have a friend that might be intrested in the AGS. where abouts in the country are you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Wolfie55

Ags is illuminated, pmII is non illuminated

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement