Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respawn posts image of 1st title

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

dreamers75 wrote: »
    http://www.gamersmint.com/interstitial.php?oldurl=http://www.gamersmint.com/respawn-entertainment-posts-teaser-image-of-their-first-title

Blurry image but before it finally loads, im going with Medal of Honour Special Ops :D

Edit posted that before it loaded, its a **** pic, still think MOH tho :)
    I highly doubt it's going to be an MoH title since they've repeatedly said it's going to be a new IP and Danger Close have already said they've started working on a sequel. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd rather they work on something new and exciting regardless. They've got the brains and skill to conjure up good games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Hopefully its the sci-fi game or something different that IW where rumored to be making at one stage. They will prob just play it safe though and release a COD/MOH clone instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Given the fact that one of the reasons West and Zampella were unhappy at IW was that they were stuck in an endless cycle of CoD, I highly doubt they'd go through all of this trouble just to make a similar game with EA. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks ****. I seen less blur playing N64 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I knew motion blur was becoming more and more common in games, but jaysuuuuuuus.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Another generic FPS? no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

oh feck off with such teasers...

soon they will just have a black screen and call it a teaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I can see Jesus's face!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Garbage marketing, thrown to the dustbin till some proper news is available. next!

• Advertisement
Advertisement