Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Hyannis 2012

Options
  • 21-12-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Anyone else heading out here for the summer?me and my friend are looking for people to share accomodation with to bring down the cost! If anyone would be interested let me know:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 piggyakadermot

Ders a group of 3 or 4 from galway headn out round the 25th of May

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Xxsparkyxx

Cool would ye be interested in sharing accom?have ye jobs sorted yet?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 conorg22

me and my girlfriend are heading over but not until the 24 june because of college, any luck with accom or jobs?

Haven't started to look at accom yet!hoping to get a group together to bring the cost down!for jobs I'm just applying everywhere and anywhere:) just got listings of local businesses and emailed them a resume!have ye started looking for jobs or accom yet?:)I heard that accomodation in the cape is very expensive during the summer months,but if could get a group together it would prob bring it down to an affordable price!when are ye flying home?:)

yeah same just applying everywhere1
    flying home around the 15th september but havent sorted accom yet, think were gonna try stay a little bit outside hyannis to bring the cost down alot of people say west yarmouth is a good place, only 10/15 mins from the main street. hoping to get as many people to a house as possible!

• Advertisement

Cool we're flying home on the 10th!thougj looking to finish up work on the 3rd so we
    Can have

Cool we're flying home on the 10th!thougj looking to finish up work on the 3rd so we
    Can have a proper weeks holiday before we fly home:)what age are ye?we are both 20, but will be turning 21 while there!we don't mind sharing with older or younger:)we would be up for sharing accom if ye're interested!ya a nice house with 10-15 people if possible would be grand! Ya it wud have to be somewhere on the outskirts, hyannis would be to pricey I'd say:/

we're 21 and 22, hoping to finish working on the 1st to travel a bit aswell. yeah we would be up for sharing, ill have a look around to see if theres anything cheapish

ya that would be great!let me know if you find anything:) I will have a look aswell during the week! was looking at pictures of West Yarmouth, and it looks like a nice area to live:):)

any luck?

• Advertisement

Hey!sorry havent been on in a while! i had a brief look at a few places but it all looks so expensive!need 5 or 6 people at least?are ye def heading to hyannis? my friend and I are after getting a job in the cinema in wellfleet!we would still prefer to work and live near hyannis though so waiting to see if we hear anything! i have gotten an informal interview from a guy in west yarmouth aswell! have ye heard back from anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ciarab91

hey my boyfriend and I are heading to cape cod at the start of june!!we would be interested in sharing accom!

hey whats up? we would be interested in sharing. Has anyone looked at accomidation yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Christinalit

HI my friends and I would also be interested in sharing!! we looked up houses and to have the five of us in a four bed house there would still be like $240 a week!! there are five of us (girls) all up for a lot of nights out!!!
    p.m me or write a reply if anyone is intersted in sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

Hey im going late , 23rd Jun due to stupid embassy but I would be interested in sharing for sure in hyannis:) if your still looking?

anyone around hyannis still want to share??

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

I have a place but i am finding it too far from hyannis centre. If you have somewhere closer in mind id be up for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HaloThere

Hi if anyone has any info or contacts for accommodation in Cape Cod/Hyannis would be very much appreciated:D

Advertisement