Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Get Red Glitter Converse?

Options
  • 22-12-2011 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is looking for them for her little sister, are there any shops in Cork selling them? Schuh don't have any..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Had a look on cloggs.eu - they normally have everything available from Converse - but there's no glitter ones there. I'd say you probably won't be able to get them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

They have them in blue and silver in schuh but don't see the red ones anywhere. Shame the kid wants them for christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am not sure I just remember getting kids converse there before but Batemans in Carrigaline might do them, or try calling a few of the shoe shops down there, they have a good selection. Batemans should be able to tell you where you could get them perhaps

Batemans 021 4373433
    Bronte 021 4377736

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

not sure if this helps, seeing as you want them for xmas, but on the converse website you can design your own

if they're for kids then try "little piggys" its down the side street between patrick street and oliver plunket street where the porters is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 twenteen.

I saw them somewhere but for the life of me I cant remember where.. try Pairs next to Schuh and then the shop next to that aswell. Or maybe Shoe Fayre on Oliver Plunkett street. I saw them a few weeks ago so they do exist!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement