Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Pokemon Rumble 3DS

• 22-12-2011 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Game have Super Pokemon Rumble on sale for €24.99 on 3DS, no idea if it is a good game but it does look fun.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Game have Super Pokemon Rumble on sale for €24.99 on 3DS, no idea if it is a good game but it does look fun.
    It's a fun little game to play, if you liked the Wii Ware original you'll love this one. It also has added features for Streetpass, but if you can't find Streetpasses you can always buy the unlocks with Play Coins.

I sum it up by describing it as a game you play in short bursts, the kind of game to play while on a bus :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Thanks, I was coming on to ask if it was worth getting, will definitely get it if it's 25 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Thanks, I was coming on to ask if it was worth getting, will definitely get it if it's 25 :)
    For €25, I'd say rush out and buy it. I got my copy for £22 (about €26ish) in a supermarket promotion. The promotion was "buy any chart 3DS title and get Mario Kart 7 for £22" but the cashier fecked up and I got both games for £22 each (Rumble was ment to be about the £30 mark) - Result!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

`hurray! Picked up Pokemon rumble there yesterday. Only played a few mins of it and really liking it so far so defo worth the € 25. I'd say go out and get it now while it's cheap!

Yeah I got up and bought it as soon as i posted anyway :p It's good fun, definitely one for fans but having all 649 in one game is a novelty that will never wear off.

Stunfish as a boss? lololololololololol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

hmm will have to pick this up i think

definetly 24.99? cos there facebook page says 34.99

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=325145984170995&set=a.303636402988620.78235.144166562268939&type=3&theater

Yeah I got up and bought it as soon as i posted anyway :p It's good fun, definitely one for fans but having all 649 in one game is a novelty that will never wear off.

Stunfish as a boss? lololololololololol

was it 24.99 yeah

caspa307 wrote: »
    was it 24.99 yeah

I live no where near a Game, so I didn't bother, sorry. It wasn't 25 in gamestop anyway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Still €24.99 instore, must be a screw up on Facebook.

• Advertisement

Still €24.99 instore, must be a screw up on Facebook.

thanks will go in and get this tommorow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Back up to €34.99 new or €28.97 used.

Advertisement