Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Absence of CW

Options
  • 22-12-2011 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Lets Do Companies or Training at 9 pm over the CW downtime ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

yes. the new absolute companies allow 15 tier 10s. you will be meeting full clan teams , so we need a strong team on for this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Lets Do Companies or Training at 9 pm over the CW downtime ?

Yep, technically you can have a full CW team out in companies now, which is really cool :)

So tier 10's + arty in companies - we might actually win one lol

However, the biggest disadvantage is the inability to choose the map you play on. Still a huge oversight in companies IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

Is there companies for tier 8s?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

stas wrote: »

You can limit it right down to tier 4 iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

stas wrote: »

We tried that on monday , we were woefull :D lost 5 matches in a row , I really want to do the tier 4 ones more equal tanks ect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

I think we should stick at it a bit more, what ever the outcomes. I was there too and yeah, we were getting beaten, but speaking from my own experience I hadn't companied up much as I was too far off high tier tanks to get into the clan battles. So, while we were getting beaten, I still thought it was worth sticking with as we had some of the merged guys there too.

We need a 2nd string group anyway, and may as well get some company and TS time in so when it is a CW match we've a larger pool to draw from and fill each battle with a solid 15, who know each other and have played together a few times.

It's not rocket science but there is a social side to the whole thing and a bit of getting to know each other and even just a fully fledge company battle for some people (like me) may be a new enough experience.

Sure onwards and upwards.

Advertisement