Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have to refresh page after posting

Options
  • 22-12-2011 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

I'm sure its a problem with my computer, but when i post a message and hit submit, the pages goes blank and i have to refresh the page to get back to the topic.
    Only problem is, i notice it happens when i use my laptop aswell just after doing a full reinstall, any idea what it might be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Hmm, this happened to me for years until I bought a new Computer, all was fine for a few months and then it started again.

I put it down to my set-up in some way, haven't a clue as to the cause though....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

yeah i have no doubt its my set-up and its probably a very minor setting, just wondering why.
    I was going to try and see does it happen on IE as well (i use firefox), but its really not enough of a problem to warrant using IE, even once:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement