Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TT3D: Closer To The Edge BluRay

Options
  • 22-12-2011 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for this on BluRay anywhere in the North East will do! Any shops I've been in are sold out, few DVD's left but really want it on Bluray. It's a Christmas gift and I am running out of time!
    Any help in this greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

HMV in Sctoch Hall in Drogheda had a rake of them on Blu-Ray last week. I was looking for it on regular DVD and that's all they had. I ended up going to HMV on Grafton St the next day and getting it but they also had a load of Blu-Ray ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

washiskin wrote: »
    HMV in Sctoch Hall in Drogheda had a rake of them on Blu-Ray last week. I was looking for it on regular DVD and that's all they had. I ended up going to HMV on Grafton St the next day and getting it but they also had a load of Blu-Ray ones.

I tried Scotch Hall on Saturday and they had none left, also the guy didn't think they were getting more in. Mate tried HMV Grafton yesterday too but no luck. Seem to be flying off the shelves everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

beardo81 wrote: »
    I tried Scotch Hall on Saturday and they had none left, also the guy didn't think they were getting more in. Mate tried HMV Grafton yesterday too but no luck. Seem to be flying off the shelves everywhere!

Did you try ringing IFI on Eustace St? They might only have the regular release but it might do?

washiskin wrote: »
    Did you try ringing IFI on Eustace St? They might only have the regular release but it might do?

Tried them, no luck either, thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »

Tried Drogheda and Navan, both sold out, I'll try further afield. Thanks.

Advertisement