Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Cooking Course

Options
  • 22-12-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

I am looking at buying my BF an asian cooking course for christmas as he is really interested in this.

I found a course of Goldenmoments.ie but it has a start date for 8th of February which wouldnt suit, I have rang the websites customer care and they have told me thats the only date they can confirm and when I asked for the courses contact details as to enquiry if it will be held at a future date and the response i got was

'We don't give out the details until a voucher is purchased?'..

So they want me to hand over 250e for a course that my BF may not be able to do. Would any body have any information on where this course is held or if they know someone who did it. The help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement