Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic FC Accessories

Options
  • 22-12-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I'm in search of Celtic FC accessories such as mugs, bowls, scarves etc. Have trawled through sports shops in West Dublin but to no avail - Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea appear to be the only football clubs catered for....

Stopping short of having to go into the Celtic shop in the Jervis SC, does anyone know of a shop in the West Dublin region that could sort me out?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭spooky woo

During October and November 2003 this 24 medal set is/was available through The Sun & The News of the World. A free album 8 page Album and first medal could be obtained using one coupon found in both papers. Thereafter a further 3 free medals were available on individual dates. Pack one to five then sold on a weekly basis each containing a further 4 medals @ £4.99 per pack.

Larsson Medal
    100 Years of the Hoops
    Rear of Medals
    only need to will pay 10 if found
    PLEASE HELP FIND THESE 2
    LOST THEM#

:)
    100 years of the Hoops
    Ulrik Laursen

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Have you contacted those newspapers to source the medals? What about the club?

There's a wanted section on adverts.ie that might be more suitable to your request than here. I'm not sure why it belongs in gifts festivities and party ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭spooky woo

Have you contacted those newspapers to source the medals? What about the club?

There's a wanted section on adverts.ie that might be more suitable to your request than here. I'm not sure why it belongs in gifts festivities and party ideas.

i only posted in this ad and then a tread my self but thank you so much for your help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Would you fancy trying the official Celtic store on the website? Everything you've mentioned can be got on there :)

Advertisement