Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilmartin N4 Centre in Athlone?

Options
  • 22-12-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

I'm due to meet someone at the Gilmartin N4 Centre in Athlone next week. I'm not familiar with the area and I've tried googling it but found nothing. I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,
    Claire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Try Kilmartin N6 Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

What you're looking for, I imagine, is the Kilmartin N6 Centre - exit 8 off the N6/M6.

Coming from Dublin it'd be the first exit for Athlone, just as the motorway (M6) ends and becomes dual carriageway (N6)

edit: What slowharry said

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Coming from Dublin direction, take the slip road exit at Junction 8 and the first exit on the roundabout at the end of that road. Onto a small section of Dual Carriageway that leads you to the N6 Centre. Its signposted afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anon99

Thanks very much all! Impressive reply rate :D!

Thanks for the directions too.

Claire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Maybe its my OCD doing overtime (and maybe a bit anal of me) but i cant stand people who make that N6/N4 mistake

Kilmartins themselves also should call it the N62 centre now anyway. Same goes for N4 Motors in Clonard.

Sincerly
    Nerdy Mcnerd (gone for a McSandwich in Kilmartins N62 Centre)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 anon99

Hmmmm, your username suits you.

I'm from Waterford, meeting someone from Leitrim - both of us unfamiliar with Athlone. N4/N6 means absolutely nothing to me.

You shouldn't be so sensitive; life's too short :p

Thanks to the other helpful people; I've got my directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

anon99 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, your username suits you.

I'm from Waterford, meeting someone from Leitrim - both of us unfamiliar with Athlone. N4/N6 means absolutely nothing to me.

You shouldn't be so sensitive; life's too short :p

Thanks to the other helpful people; I've got my directions.

Fair enough, i cant be expecting foreigners to know the spelling. :pac:

Advertisement