Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Game crashed and i lost a heap of data including some of my team... any ideas

Options
  • 22-12-2011 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

So i was playing this last night and all was going grand till the dreaded blue screen of death appeared. balls

I restarted the computer and loaded FM12 again but noticed that skin was reset and few other things were off. had a look at my team and i was without my 2 last signings weren't there despite it being after the Jan transfer window. not only that but my transfer budget was down to 9 million so the money for the players was gone now too.

And all my leagues are gone too (the additional ones i added) so my database is only England now whereas before i had 55000 players in there. If i add the leagues back will my missing signings come back too?

Anyone have any ideas how or why this happened or know if there is a fix?

fecking typical too, gf away home for christmas and i had 2 full days og gaming ahead of me and now this :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Do you have the option in Windows to go back to a previous restore point?
    Vista and windows 7 normally have this turned on by default

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Do you have the option in Windows to go back to a previous restore point?
    Vista and windows 7 normally have this turned on by default

i'm not sure...

my save games were all there so i didn't really think of that. i might see if there is a restore point.

oh i hope there is.... the effort i have had to try and get my midfield general gone...

or would a RTE allow me to change my team players? i never used one before!

tried system restore and nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My game is f**ked too. I don't know what happened but I just booted it up for some early morning FM and all the damn names of the Japanese teams have changed from like Gamba Osaka to Osaka AC and Kashima Antlers are now Okayama FC.

WTF :mad:

would yours have updated from steam? i think they updated the version the last day.

mine wasn't connected to the internet at the time so no update or anything like that was happening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I had an update yesterday but haven't noticed anything weird yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

You could always ask on SI's forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Fixed my problem. There was a new fake.lnc file, the update must have created it and it changed the names.

Advertisement