Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Misty Chaos Christmas Day Lobby 2011

Options
  • 22-12-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

puwJ8.jpg

Following from the success of last year, I am once again planning on hosting another lobby this Christmas Day. This time, the plan as mentioned in the image is to play 2 games: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and of course the old reliable, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Version 2012.

As with last year, the lobby is going to open to all and while I would like to see people using their headsets, you're more than welcome to just chat on #irishfightinggames.

So, if you're going to be like me and have nothing else to do on Christmas night, then come along, have some fun and laughs, remember the past year and all we've achieved and get Hype!?*

*Of course, if my brother decides to be a party popper and hogs the xbox all day, I'm gonaa have to cancel this, so be weary - I will post an update at 6pm on Christmas day in that regard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CavemanFurby

I will probably be down for this, sounds like a good idea anyways, good man yourself! :P If I'm in I'll be rocking a headset anyways haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Sorry guys but this has to cancelled. Stupid brother is asleep on the top bed and god knows what time he'll wake up at. :(

Edit: He's out of bed, I can start up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

**** sake, was really looking forward to this, guess il just wait for your brother, dagnabbit !

Advertisement