Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dbpics - 2012

• 22-12-2011 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello folks,
    Not many people would of heard of me at this stage! But i am a photography for the past 2 years, 2010 i just did random events, 2011 i covered the Sligo Pallets Border Championship and yet again in 2012 i will be covering the Sligo Pallets Border Championship for the 2nd time

I only want to get better all the time so the reason i am posting here is to get some feedback,

Here's a few of my best from 2011,

mayo-stages-rally-2011-059_0.jpg

monaghan-stages-rally-2011-1618_0.jpg

tour-of-the-sperrins-2011-508.jpg

If i could get some feedback to see where i stand that would be much appreciated!!

Regards,
    Declan Boyle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Declanb95

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Gets my vote Declan!

I had to edit your post as it was blatent advertising! But feel free to post some more photos. Do you only cover rallying events?

That's grand, Yeah only Rally & Autocross's for the time being due to school and our money, I plan to extend into many more types of Motorsport in years to come and i'll see where that takes me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Welcome to Boards Declan.

You should start a new thread and post up a few photos over in the photography section but put them up without the watermarks on them because posting up photos for critique with watermarks is usually frowned upon.

There are a lot of pro photographers over there and every more top class amateurs ;). Not so many Motorsport photographers though but still you'll prob get some good advise / info.

Advertisement