Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish lifting

Options
  • 22-12-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If someone from Irish Lifting see s this, or someone that knows someone there, could you get in touch with E. O'Donnell

I am currently biting my tongue, but she has been in tears because something she ordered from you for a Christmas present 2 weeks ago hasnt turned up.
    This also happened last year but i wont go into details of that now.

Much appreciated

Carl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

They list two phone numbers, an address and an e-mail on their site.... Try that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carlsworth

Seriously

She s tried every possible way

She must have tried phoning 10 times today.
    When she first ordered, she was told 2 days delivery

this happened last year
    ordered product in October
    arrived 1 day before Christmas eve, without an attachment
    Was told its on its way...by end of February we had given up waiting for attachment after countless phone calls and emails....anyway - there is much more to that story which i really didnt want to get into here...

Have to wait and see what happens this time.
    Carl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hi OP

Im going to close this as this really isnt the place to get into a discussion like this. As Nervous said they have several methods to contact them on there site. I will leave the thread here and if by chance Irishlifting do see it they can PM you.

Thanks

D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement