Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are UCD programme offices etc. open tomorrow??

Options
  • 22-12-2011 7:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭

Can't believe everything seems shut tomorrow! I work full time and have a kid who lives in another county so need to submit Extenuating Circumstances form for essays for two IX modules. My final things to do for my degree! It says it needs to be in by 5 working days of end of exams....exams ended on 22nd right? So does that mean I have until the first couple of days after the holidays? Tomorrow was the first chance I was going to have to get up there and talk to someone and hand in my application :mad: My work has been bloody nuts and I need to be with my kid almost all the rest of the time.....ah...maybe they'd be lenient on me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

5 working days after the end of the exams is the 9th January I think. Worst case scenario you could hand it in January 5th. I don't think all of them will be shut, but I'd go early in case they take a half day. Plus it depends which office you are looking for. Give them a ring in the morning if you have the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Thanks Parker. I'll make some calls in the morning so.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Sorry but they won't be answering the phone tomorrow, buildings are not open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

stop wrote: »
    Sorry but they won't be answering the phone tomorrow, buildings are not open.

Ehhhh...I thought it was Wednesday not Thursday :P I am in a holiday vortex of shopping and wine :pac:

Anyway, submit the form on the 5th January when the offices re-open and it will definitely be in time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Ehhhh...I thought it was Wednesday not Thursday :P I am in a holiday vortex of shopping and wine :pac:

Anyway, submit the form on the 5th January when the offices re-open and it will definitely be in time.

Ok, thanks. Can't believe it's all shut! I'm one of those much maligned public servants and not only am I in tomorrow but I'll be back first thing on Wednesday!

• Advertisement
Advertisement