Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live Support!!

Options
  • 22-12-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

To the guys of xbox support that frequent these boards.

Coming from me, I know you guys are the front line and probably don’t get the respect you deserve from either the majority of consumers (Including me) or your bosses in Microsoft who sometimes are a little slow on information.

I would like to say “have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry New year” with your family’s over the holiday period!

PS.

Anyone got their number? :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Working Christmas Day >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Meesared wrote: »
    Working Christmas Day >_>

Well hopefully it will be a quite one, with a tin of roses not too far away.

Happy christmas Meesared.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

NORTH1 wrote: »
    To the guys of xbox support that frequent these boards.

Coming from me, I know you guys are the front line and probably don’t get the respect you deserve from either the majority of consumers (Including me) or your bosses in Microsoft who sometimes are a little slow on information.

I would like to say “have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry New year” with your family’s over the holiday period!

PS.

Anyone got their number? :D:D

+1 from me. I have only had good experiences dealing with support. Thanks guys, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I worked there for 8 months. I respect anyone that is still there, it was the worst place I worked in hands down, management were idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Same here, once you know the MSX policy handbook, you lose all respect for Xbox. Management kept me on probation for 11 months and decided not to keep me on. ELEVEN MONTH PROBATION.

Hope you have a quiet Xmas day lads, worked there last year.... let's hope there's no broken Xboxes out there this year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

any chance anyone of you no when xbox live will be back up?
    until it is i cant wish anyone a happy xmas as im in withdrawal allready :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Xbox Live isnt down. well we havent had any reports anyway.

Cheers for the wishes guys. In work as we speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Having trouble getting the recent update on my Xbox slim. Servers must be getting hammered!

EDIT: Reboot fixed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Vicxas wrote: »
    Xbox Live isnt down. well we havent had any reports anyway.

Cheers for the wishes guys. In work as we speak!

well you got that wrong,xbox live was down for some gt's for 4 hrs it was also put up on service alert after an hour or so,all good now but

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

Cheers brah! Hope you had a good one too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Had a great experience with one of our german overlords xbox support people there on the phone, the irish lads must be off for their chrimbo party...:)

He sorted out my accounts issue straight away when my card was not taken off my account by the last irish lad I talked to who promised it would be.... :D

In saying that, not all of you are bad at your job, just the odd one... :p

Hope you had a good xmas lads and your calls werent filled with idiot parents on Xmas day.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Fieldog wrote: »
    Had a great experience with one of our german overlords xbox support people there on the phone, the irish lads must be off for their chrimbo party...:)

He sorted out my accounts issue straight away when my card was not taken off my account by the last irish lad I talked to who promised it would be.... :D

Hope you had a good xmas lads and your calls werent filled with idiot parents on Xmas day.... ;)
    Hey...I take offence to the idiot parent comment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

NORTH1 wrote: »
    Fieldog wrote: »

Hey...I take offence to the idiot parent comment! :D

So do I, ha ha.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

It's these "idiot parents" that keep us in a job, so I'm not gonna complain about them at all.

The good calls greatly outweigh the bad (suppose it depends on your handling skills) so overall it's not a bad place to be. I've barely been here two months but it's going well so far. Nice to see mails and posts like this to know we're appreciated though :)

Advertisement