Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened on Lwr Yellow Road?

Options
  • 22-12-2011 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

Coming home last night & the Gardaí were going in to a house on Lwr Yellow Road in all the gear. It looked like a drugs raid but alas!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Few raids happening lately

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

What time was that and where about's on the road was it, near doyle st?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

If its where I think it is , it will be heroin they were looking for .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Between the junction of Lwr Yellow Road & Morrisons Road!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jo06555 wrote: »
    If its where I think it is , it will be heroin they were looking for .

Lol I think we are all thinking of the same person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

So if I'm lookin for a bit of the auld heroin it's available on the lower yella road. Thats good to know. I might not be posting here much over the next few days so merry Christmas folks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Heard some youngfella hung himself at same spot were yee mensioned dont no weather it was yesterday or dismorning he was around 24/25 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

There was a death in the city last night alright, dunno if its common knowledge yet officially so I probably shouldnt give the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

kryogen wrote: »
    There was a death in the city last night alright, dunno if its common knowledge yet officially so I probably shouldnt give the name.
    Gissa pm will ya.

Its ok me father just told me. Feck that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

pm'd ya anyway, its on the WLR FM death notices now anyway so im sure people will figure it out easily enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He used to live across the road from my aunt. Good boxer. Used to know his older brother well - nice lad until he got onto the bad stuff. Shame. Depression is a terrible thing. Going to be hard for his family this Christmas.

RIP.

Advertisement