Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Joe-do you still have my phone-left in the back of your car

Options
  • 22-12-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I know Joe is such an odd name, but I left my jacket, phone, wallet and ipod in your car, you were on the way to Swords, you dropped me off in Drumcondra, I somehow forgot to grab my jacket which had my wallet and ipod in, and left my phone for added bonus . Just on the off chance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did he pick you up as a hitcher? :confused:

Have you tried calling your phone?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

what now:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

ad1_990290t.jpg

"Joe" eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

cson wrote: »
    "Joe" eh?

Lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 eefmcd

thanks folks :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

You'd get better help if your post was clear.

Are you looking for a taxi driver??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

You'd get better help if your post was clear.

Are you looking for a taxi driver??

Joe le Taxi??

See what i did there? I'll get my coat

i got a lift home from a mate of a mate-Joe, i accidentally left my coat in the back of his car. not a taxi driver, and ive tried to call my phone, and he knows he has it as he called me to tell me and left a voicemail but i couldnt reply to the number. like i said i just posted on the very off chance that he might be on here. i cant get in touch with my mate because i lost his number with my phone. the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

eefmcd wrote: »
    i got a lift home from a mate of a mate-Joe, i accidentally left my coat in the back of his car. not a taxi driver, and ive tried to call my phone, and he knows he has it as he called me to tell me and left a voicemail but i couldnt reply to the number. like i said i just posted on the very off chance that he might be on here. i cant get in touch with my mate because i lost his number with my phone. the end.

Shop around and get it off someone else! I hope it wasn't a mate you only know now and again, but maybe try the oul Facebook for his/her name, college, work etc. I know what it's like to lose valuables, really. Especially an unbelievable loss following a Christmas party, hope you get it back.

Jay D wrote: »
    Shop around and get it off someone else! I hope it wasn't a mate you only know now and again, but maybe try the oul Facebook for his/her name, college, work etc. I know what it's like to lose valuables, really. Especially an unbelievable loss following a Christmas party, hope you get it back.

cheers-no luck so far. sorry about your loss!

• Advertisement

At this point would really just like ipod back-years of music on it, light blue version classic? they dont make any more. to recap left a grey/black raincoat in your vw, had ipod, t-mobile samsung, pink next wallet.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd say they're long gone love :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Have you tried the Lost & Found Forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Yeah really, 4 months later haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

scudzilla wrote: »
    Joe le Taxi??

See what i did there? I'll get my coat

Would be handier if you got the OP's coat tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I know Joe is such an odd name, but I left my jacket, phone, wallet and ipod in your car, you were on the way to Swords, you dropped me off in Drumcondra, I somehow forgot to grab my jacket which had my wallet and ipod in, and left my phone for added bonus . Just on the off chance.

It is :confused:

Cant help with the rest sorry.

where is this lost & found forum?
    hey now dont hate on hope
    if ya knew the music on the ipod you might still be trying 4 months later! dont even care that american drivers licence was in wallet, and that involves dealing with the people at the DMV *chills*
    tho the raincoat would have been deadly the past couple days
    but yes probably long gone i know i need to let go

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

My spider senses are tingling. Surely at this stage you've gotten in touch with your friend and he can then get in touch with Joe. It's not really lost and found if you know who has it and have a quite direct way of getting in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

It's a disgrace Joe, a bloodly disgrace.

Advertisement