Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800

Options
  • 22-12-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

It's a great phone and the Windows Phone os is my favourite os out of the lot. It runs extremely smooth on this phone then again it runs extremely smooth on the older windows phone's too. Everyone I've shown the phone to loves it.

My only problem is the one I've got suffer's from the battery bug where it only charges upto 978 mAh instead of 1536 mAh but supprisingly enough I have had no problems with the battery running out on me so far. I've only had it for a few days so I'll know better in a week or so... They have an update coming out at the start of January to fix the battery problem.

As with all phone's you should try to test them out before buying, everyone will have their own favourite OS and phone. Anyway its a thumbs up from me! :D

Advertisement