Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere quiet in town tomorrow...

Options
  • 22-12-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone suggest somewhere in town that's likely to be quiet tomorrow? Looking to get some food and be able to have a chat with a friend somewhere that's not jam packed. A nice pub would be fine, preferably fairly central, from Grafton Street to O'Connell street and that general vicinity. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,369 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Good luck with that, the Friday before Christmas Eve!

Sorry not to be more helpful, but I reckon the whole of town will be mental tomorrow.

The Bank on Dame St. is one of my favourite spots, good grub and a great atmosphere. But quiet? I doubt it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Good luck with that, the Friday before Christmas Eve!

Sorry not to be more helpful, but I reckon the whole of town will be mental tomorrow.

The Bank on Dame St. is one of my favourite spots, good grub and a great atmosphere. But quiet? I doubt it.....

Yeah thats what i'm worried about alright.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

gnolan wrote: »
    Yeah thats what i'm worried about alright.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

The Library Bar upstairs in the Central Hotel on Exchequer St perhaps?

Advertisement